Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Couldn't have said it better myself... :^)

The first act of war is dehumanization...
Cave Canem/RB


Even though I thought Rosie was funny in her "Comic Spotlight" days, I have long ago come to see her as an unimaginative, deceptive, shrill, blowhard. A recent case in point, her blowing off of critics about what even David Duke knows is a derogatory affectation of Chinese language. This soon after inferring that Kelly Rippa is a 'homophobe' for merely removing a total strangers hand from touching her face and covering her mouth while he was the guest-host on her show and having the adacity to be pissed about it. Can you imagine the media howling if someone finally covered Rosie's mouth? (OMG)


Usually I 'laugh at' the woman and her antics as typical 'self-important' celebrity nonsense and move on but lately her return daytime television her preternatural ability to keep all cameras 'on her' (which means she wont be going away anytime soon) I find myself wanting to say a few things about what I truly believe is a 'Malignant Ugly American.'

Because I'm neither Asian nor Chinese and I don't feel that disgust with Ms. O'Donnell will carry much weight, or be as nuanced (lol) as it should be.

Still, saying nothing has bothered me for a few weeks.

Today I found and posted below what is a much finer response to Rosie O'Donnell hypocrisy than I would create. Her trite and cynical apology aside this is brilliant response to her original dare I say it 'thoughts.'






Couldn't have said it better myself... :^)



C.C./RB
(your thoughts please)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dupa Jasia said...

yellow
essai_sur
projecteur
beauvais
cell_pandora
lunette_de_soleil
cite_de
dvd_neuf_un
robe_barbie
geante
serviettage

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried every product that is supposed to be great for curly hair. This Moroccan Oil hair line is the best I have ever tried. I have paid for inexpensive

products to very expensive products and this is the VERY BEST I have ever tried in my life, and I am in my 50's. It makes my hair soft, shiny, bouncy, and easy to manage. My hair is shoulder length. No

frizzies or heavyness. I get so many compliments and people just wanting to touch my hair. I am okay with the fragrance.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been searching for the perfect curl cream for most of my 33 year lifespan and I believe I

have found it in this product! I have a lot of fine naturally curly hair and this cream is great. Keep in mind, however, that a little goes a LONG way! For example, my hair is down past the middle of my back

and I use approximately 2 teaspoons. I apply it when my hair is wet, right out of the shower, and then just scrunch with a towel and that is all the product I need! It is a little costly, but this bottle

lasts me about 4 months.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The devil is just one man with a plan, but evil ... true evil is a collaboration of men which is what we have here today. If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe that the truth will out ... I believe it still. Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there. Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known. ...It'll come to you as it's come to me, faster than the speed of light. -agent Fox Mulder