Monday, February 20, 2006

Damn Life's Tuff



First of all: If your laughing at this picture your are a heartless, soulless, hateful, indifferent , compassionless, cruel, unfeeling, callous, hard hearted, unsympathetic, unkind, dismissive bastard. May you rot in the eternal flames of Hades, and may it be both hot and humid.


Secondly: It is kinda funny, aint it? ( LMAO )


Last but not least: This picture isn't a put on... I didn't make this sign,
it not a joke. I was on my way back to my humble abode when again,
out the out the corner of my eye a saw something that I had to capture. I made
a Michigan left, parked, zig-zagged in-between traffic to get to the median and grabbed these images.

Often when I review this picture I think of the back-story here. Irwin's owner clearly, deeply, loves his pet, the surgery, the pills, had to cost a pretty penny to keep Irwin alive. Clearly the owner is one those "no cost is too great for my baby" people, commendable but a little scary. Now let's "flip the script." If you ask me I think the damn thing ran off to find a quiet, peaceful place to die (no really). Imagine what it was like living with this owner the constant hovering, the unending pain, all the baby talk, at some point I would want "do myself" too. I can't tell you how this story ended but I hoped things worked out.

C.C.




I thought long and hard
about putting this image online I know what
ripe bastards people can be. It's been sometime since I took this shot,
still, I'm afraid some asshole may call and torment these poor people further.

Don't be that guy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The devil is just one man with a plan, but evil ... true evil is a collaboration of men which is what we have here today. If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe that the truth will out ... I believe it still. Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there. Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known. ...It'll come to you as it's come to me, faster than the speed of light. -agent Fox Mulder