Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Shame of it All

After what I'm sure was some tough judge shopping, the ACLU is opening the 'legal fiction' component of the "IMPEACH BUSH NOW agenda" in my 'fair city' this week, it will take the form of a "NSA class action lawsuit". I've seen interviews where ACLU lawyers admit they have no evidence that their clients have been targeted, but what the heck it's free money. (You do know "we the people" pay for every ACLU lawsuit whether they win or not?) I'm embarrassed, no ashamed that they choose my hometown as 'the base' for these 'shenanigans'. I will predict this foment will reach its peak during Sheehan's hissy fit this summer, and none of this 'noise' will go anywhere. America I apologize, this is shameful town where people come to do shameful things. (sigh)

C.C.

3 Comments:

Blogger The BLS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 AM  
Blogger The BLS said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! But hey, now! I know my tastes are crap, but at least I can make fun of that. :)

And I did see Jawbreaker. Slightly amusing, but not a movie I could watch over and over again. Thanks for the suggestion, though. :)

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The devil is just one man with a plan, but evil ... true evil is a collaboration of men which is what we have here today. If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe that the truth will out ... I believe it still. Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there. Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known. ...It'll come to you as it's come to me, faster than the speed of light. -agent Fox Mulder