Thursday, July 07, 2005

We Knew This Day Would Come...



We knew this day would come...



Even as we rushed into Beruit to save "the Palestinian leader"
from certain destruction,
and they blew us up for our trouble.


Even as we tried to insure Somalians received food and not the warlords,
and they dragged us through the streets for our trouble.


Even as we released muslim women from the rape camps in Bosnia,
and they shot our planes down for our trouble.


Even as we freed 50 million muslims from governments
they claim to despise,
and they swore our "absolute destruction" for our trouble.



We knew this day would come...


And yet...

I feel guilty that I'm overjoyed that my friends,
and their families weren't hurt.

And yet...

I feel angry for those who were...



Robin
Nancy
Dave
Gillian

Godspeed, be careful, kiss your children, sleep safe.


ACM III



As always, your in my prayers and America stands with you.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The devil is just one man with a plan, but evil ... true evil is a collaboration of men which is what we have here today. If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe that the truth will out ... I believe it still. Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there. Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known. ...It'll come to you as it's come to me, faster than the speed of light. -agent Fox Mulder